Thursday, April 10, 2008

Three Little Birds


"Don't worry about a thing, 'Cause every little thing gonna be all right. Rise up this mornin', Smiled with the risin' sun, Three little birds, Pitch by my doorstep Singin' sweet songs Of melodies pure and true, Sayin', This is my message to you...."

Three Little Birds, BOB MARLEY & THE WAILERS

Am i sad for not being accepted in UCL ? Of course i am. I worked hard for my AS n trials for it but alas due to my stupidity i got rejected..but hey everything happens for a reason right !! Sometimes you get it ; sometimes you dont..So ya i feel ya BOB , every little thing is gonna be all right in the end, for the almighty God has plans for each and everyone of us..( Amen )

..Special thanks to : Ri , Ju Liang , Ping , dad , aunt & ms.Sujata for helping me out on the whole UCL incident..

PS: "UCL ur so gonna regret for not accepting me" =b & Rianne dont sleep too late !!!!

No comments: