Friday, November 21, 2008

Tiger Prawn Golf Academy

Had my first driving range session with Deric last Saturday. Before he gave me a call, i never knew he played golf. So, it was a great catch up session with the hardcore Arsenal fan.






I must say he played reasonably well, considering he just started and im sure he'll become a pro anytime next 2years. Haha dont give up dood. I took 4 years to reach this stage and yes practice makes perfection..So, anyone interested to pick up golf ? ( I would much prefer girls than guys tho heheh )..Just give me a call and in no time you will play like Tiger Prawn, oops i meant Tiger Wood. =p Deric gives a 110% focus and attention on his swing.


End Product : Enjoying the feeling of landing a perfect shot.

Myself (Tiger Prawn) in action.

oo yea,Tiger Woods likes what he's seeing.. =p

No comments: