Saturday, May 9, 2009

Soup for the Troubled Souls

“You were never good enough, you don’t even deserve to be here! ; “hey, you won it because you got a hand in this !” Jealousy my friends, that’s the sinful nature of our kind at its best. Too many times, I’ve seen all this bullshit from asshole that rants and cries about how hard and how long they took to just lose it to another bloke. Don’t get me wrong, I do understand where they are coming from. But why can’t people just shut up and accept the fact that they were just not good enough?

I mean, who are we to judge and condemned people that they weren’t good enough? Hey no one is perfect and no one claims to be. So before you point your fingers, be sure to ask yourself have you done your best? Judge not, before you judge yourself. I’m pretty sure, we’ve worked equally, if not harder to have won the final prize.

We live in a world filled with sick people, who cant stand happiness and waiting to bring us down. So, my friends, be proud with your accomplishments no matter how big or small it is. Dont let them fool you, you’ve put your heart and soul in to it.And no one else, but you deserves it.

Peace out. Just my 2cents mayb 3.

No comments: