Thursday, March 11, 2010

Melbourne Trip Part 1

Last weekend, I was in Melb. to catch the Future Music Festival. Manage to meet up with my college mate, as well as high school friends.

So, yea after not seeing sarah for 1month. :P We finally met at Melbourne Central !! Woot Big Clock ! Yes,initially for lunch. Sorry lah Sarah, My aunty wanted to belanja me for lunch i cant turn her down ryt ? Sumore it's Curry Leong tao foo Mee wei..U dun find that in Canberra..then again u dun find alot of stuff in Canberra..

But yes, as sarah puts it in her blog, Melbourne didn't welcomed me in a very friendly manner.. while walking along Swanston street, trying to find this DODO jap.food my cousin recommend, Sarah felt something dropping.. she looked up but she didn't see anything.. after about 3 seconds..I said.. “hey its ice!”.. and then!!!! it just started raining hail like nobody’s business!!! We manage to get a tiny mini shelter but after getting hit by the ice which was really painful, and Yes I got hit in the head by a golf-ball size hail..freaking pain ! We decided to run for it n hide in Rip Curl until it gets better.



One of them ice cubes that went in my clothes

Btw Sarah, u owe me a thank you lo, if we dint hide in RipCurl, we might have got washed up by the flood water ! According to the news, this is one of the worst hail storm that ever hit Melbourne..hahah talk about good experience aye.

After that, I went to Zink place to meet up for dinner. It was really nice talking nonsense with her n LiMin. And it got better when Wei Zhang & Angeline came. Anyway, all in all it was really nice meeting them again. Really had a good time, Thanks Guys !

N yes la, Take care too Sarah. I shall see you in Easter Break, wooot this time I'll bring the snow ! :P

No comments: