Friday, August 22, 2008

God never make mistakes

It feels only like yesterday, when i was still talking to you regarding the reply letter to UCL.The colourful haiwaii shirts, the white tuxedo in ah-yang's wedding , our " ben-liang " theories , lame jokes..The image of us walking up the sri petaling road after sunday worship still flashes by, when I walk down jalan sri petaling 2 to see you for the last time.

To be honest, the thought of you going so soon never crossed my mind not even once. I always thought you loved God soo much till you dont deserved death for being such a holly person. Like Daniel Mok, i felt cheated when i got the news..I couldnt understand WHY ?? WHY did He let you go ? Despite all our prayers for your speedy recovery ? And you still left us. Our hope were crushed.

But,after remembering what you once said that, " No matter what happens , God never make mistakes " and reading your posts again.

"Another thing I need to mentioned is that though this whole ordeal was tough, and I know not how long it will last, but I thank God that it did lead me back to a certain realization about the power of God once again and the purpose He has for my life, praying to God that I won’t lose this focus again and again."
-Ju Liang-

Only then, i finally realised why you have left us. It was so clear now.In philipians 1:21, "For to me,to live is Chirst and to die is gain" . You have done everything possible on this earth to glorify His great name, and it was time for you to be with our heavenly Father.Praising God through playing the guitar, helping out in VBS when you were feeling better and even Praising the Lord in the midst of your suffering. You have live the life according to God's plan & now you are in a better place, a place without suffering and pain..Endless praise and worshipping our Father above. Ahhh, you go and enjoy now liang !

Indeed, death has lost its sting 2000years ago, when Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins and gave us LIVING HOPE. My fellow theorist, add-math tutor,ahliang zhai my cousin. It look likes we will have to change our plan of going to japan then. heheh. We will see you soon, mate.


- Ju Liang has left all of us with a challenge to love God even more , so, are you ready to face the challenges ahead ?-




















2 comments:

Hungry Jo said...

Ben, Joanna here! Erm your cousin. :P Reading your blog for the first time and I must say: WELL DONE!! We're all saddened by Ah Liang's passing but hey, he's in a better place! Ever praising God! :)Let's all take up that challenge to make our lives count for His glory. Amen!

benkhor said...

Hey, what a pleasant surprise ! Yes, lets do that and glorify His name. Amen ! :)