Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Good Italianno Times.


Finally, my days working at Italiannies are over..Well to be honest, my last day there wasnt as fun as i thought it would. For the first time I was given station 7 & 8 ( busiest station in the restaurant ) and boy i did mess things up..the stupid host kept one sending guest to my station, and everyone was acting busy when there's nothing to busy about anyways..yep i was on my own allright !

Then, SHIT (in the form of Cappucino Pie ) HAPPEN . So,this is what happen. Table 184 wanted their dessert C.pie so i went to the expo and left the dessert slip for the kitchen dude to prepare the job. After 10mins still dint come out. I mah go and check lo. They say its out de,so ok fine, and so i went back to key in orders for other tables. Well guess what, table 184 still havent got their dessert. So where the hell is it !! The guest were damn pissed all right. I quickly stormed back to the expo demanding for explanation, turns out the previous C.pie was for T92...ok...then wheres 184 ? They say they dint see it ! Honestly screw the kitchen people..never check properly which dessert are from the slip n which is from the monitor screen..and in the end, i got it from KaySze. " ITS TOO LATE, ITS TOO LATE ! WHY DINT U TELL ME EARLIER !!" Hello ? i would, if i had some help from other servers ryt ? ish ended up the pie was canceled n there goes an angry customer..

Bah, so are you guys happy now for slamming my station ? Well congrats, u guys suceeded..But who cares..So my frens, the lesson to be learned here : Is to never ever tell anyone its ur last day cause, oh yea they will try to make it as horrible as it can get..shitty people :b
But ya, there is still no love lost between us ( erhem, not in that gay-ish way of coz ). Thanks for being so patient with me. Thanks for teaching me how to handle stuck-up customers. Thanks for giving me knowledge on various italian food & various wine. But, most of all many thanks for the enjoyable working experience. Thank you!

No comments: