Thursday, July 3, 2008

Holidayzzz..

Besides the usual " wake up at 12 in the noon , eat ,watch tv, sleep, play then sleep again " routine , I got a chance to watch " Beauty and the Beast " musical with Noel & Suwei. Damn, i even scarificed my cousin's wedding in Penang just to watch my first musical. But it was all worth it, and the korean dinner Noel belanja was not bad at all ( it freaking cost 600 something of course nice lah, right ? ).

Yes, anyways, back to "B&B" musical . The candle dude and the clock was really hilarious and entertaining and the whole crew sang very well. Which is why,Im giving it a 4 out of 5. However, there was only one problem with the show. The girl who acted Bel in the musical was too short la.No offence, but the Bel I remembered from the cartoon was taller and prettier ! ( heheh )

Centre seat.

Besides the musical, i also did some fishing at my area just to kill time. Dint really catch anything big but yea for more detailed story of the fishing trip you can always go to my other fishing blog ," Fishinglog " under my links.

Anywho, im really loving this " i dont know what else to do cause im too free " feeling. WOOT !! What time is it ? Its "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL" on ICE time baby !! O boy, I cant wait for it man !! Its gonna be great !! RITE........

No comments: