Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Morning...

Well to start off, i dint really had enough sleep last night. Cause i was only fully asleep at 5am and i was already up by 8 to play football with some of my highschool mates at PJ OLD TOWN. However, we ended up playing "futsal" bside the main field with 3 a side cause the field were alreadybeing used by people for some football tournament. Anyway, still enjoyed it alot eventhough couldnt blast the ball but hey at least i did some exercise and some football to cure the "racun".

Anywho, I'm really starting to like my job at italiannies. The people there are all friendly and fun !! Yea, maybe sometimes we might be at loggerheads with our fellow staff, managers or rather GM. But for me.Its all cool, cause in the end we're still part of the team. So yea, my days at italiannies are already numbered. I really hope i can really enjoy my remaining days at work..SO HERE GOES ! Last week at italiannies, HERE I COME. ( lets rock n roll babeh :D )

Chao~

No comments: