Wednesday, August 8, 2012

How have you been ? I'm doing just Fine ;)

It's been almost one year or maybe two since I last blogged. It's pretty sad seeing so many blogs gone inactive, really missed those days where I could just spend hours staring at the computer, blog jumping around and reading people's post. But I guess Facebook has taken over the role aye.

After a long hiatus, I'm back ! Woot ! Kinda glad I dint remove my blog like most people. I still enjoy reading people's blog, even my own post. Looking back, my life has really turn out to be way different from what I first planned. I always wanted to go to the UKs to study because I thot Australia was too mainstream. But due to my own fault: yes I was that dumb to plagiarize my own personal statement, I ended up in ANU and graduated with Distinction average and am currently pursuing my master degree of finance in Melbourne (why finance, that's a story for another day).I'm not saying that both ANU and Melb Uni are bad, they are after all among the top unis in the world, but it sure turn out different that I originally planned. 

There's so many sudden turns of events in my life, and I'm just amazed how each of them would eventually have an impact on my life. Be it in rejects or acceptance of my proposals to my crush, or small decisions such as whether I should eat SUPER KITCHEN Chilli Pan Mee or Jojo Pan Mee (prob not a good analogy, since both would result in agonizing pain in the toilet the next day). I guess what I'm trying to say is Life don't always turn out the way we want it. We may be skeptical at first, but I guess in the end no matter what path you choose, as long as you put your heart at it, things would eventually work out :)

PS: To the Future Ben, in case you decide to look through your boring blog again, "Life is good, don't worry too much bout the future or linger in the past, live in the present ! You'll just be fine"


No comments: